Protecting your information:
We do our best possible to protect your private information.
- We do not share your information to third parties.
- We dont sell your information to third parties.
- We dont use tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We offer you the YouPost "Email to Poster" to reduce the spam.
- We use SSL(Secure socket layer) for protecting your information.
- People who post on YouPost may add links to third party websites, which may have different private policy. We are not resposible for, or have any control over, the privacy policies of these third party websites. We encourage you read the privacy policies of every website visited.
Data that we collect:
We may collect data in various circumstances for keeping YouPost functional.
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending you self-publishing and confirmation emails, sending you subscription email, registering for subscriptions, etc.
- We may collect your personal information if you provide it on our classifieds or forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on YouPost forums or classifieds if you intend to keep them private.
- YouPost collect web log entries for each page served which includes your ip address, time served, page served etc. Web logs help us diagnose problems with the server, finiding better way to serve our service to you.
Data that we store:
We may store certain pieces of data.
- All classified and forum posts are saved on our database, even after deletion, which may be archived somewhere.
- Our web log records are stored for indefinite period of time.
- Although we make every effort to store the information in a secure environment which is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Archiving and display of postings by search engines and other sites:
Search engines and other sites which are not affiliated with YouPost - including google.com, yahoo.com, archive.org may archive or otherwise make available YouPost postings of all categories.